Food Safety, Quality Assurance, Social Service, Customer Service, Excel, Office Management and many other skills to help maintain and grow your organization and it's reputation.
Currently looking for full time stable employment, while doing so I also enjoy:
Public speaking on my experiences, writing, research. Excited to start learning new web skills, working with www.scrabblecheat.net
Skills and Management experience include:
MS Office, including Excel programming and writing calculation functions to help maintain accurate and custom data,
Assistant Program Manager in Medicaid System with the Dept of Human Services, including Asst Program Manager. This included assisting with oversight of 300 employees and full knowledge of Medicaid Eligibility.
Prior Authorization, and Pharmacy troubleshooting with KGB (BCBS) to assist in getting paid claims.
Assistant Manager of Peanut Corp, 50 employees.
Office Manager with Zimmer Orthopedics. (Including inventory control)
Assistant Manager with Rent A Center.
Case Management with
Medical Experience with Zimmer, United Blood Services, and Charter Medical. (extensive medical terminology and screening.)
Management Experience with Peanut Corp, Rent A Center, as well as many other skills.
Thanks for your consideration,
L. Kenneth Kendrick L. Kenneth Kendrick
• Excel, including writing calculation functions and basic spread sheets.
• MS Word, Word 6.0, Windows.
• Internet navigation.
• SPSS data base use.
• Turbo Tax and Tax Cut software.
08/11 to 10/12
• Answer Phone calls related to Pharmacy issues on rejections for Prime Therapeutics and ensure
that appropriate policy is applied for prescription rejections, over rides, and safety issues.
• Provide information for state Medicaid programs as needed.
• Provided Doctors office with appropriate forms to have medications provided for patients.
• Assist pharmacies with computer issues to process claims.
• Provided Directory Assistance via telephone.
• Oversee and manage daily office operations including ensuring all medical supplies for case schedules are received.
• Maintain orthopedic implants inventory including quality assurance of implants received.
•Coordinate FDA compliance of all activities for
Community Care Worker
• Determine eligibility for services according to program policy and procedures.
• Develop and implement service plans for clients. Provide ongoing case management to monitor client condition and assess services provided in resolving client problems.
• Maintain case records to form a written record for each client. Prepare reports and records to provide management information on program operations.
United Blood Services
Donor Care Specialist III
• Interviewe potential blood donors for medical history and conditions to determine suitability in accordance with F.D.A. and A.A.B.B policies.
• Perform whole blood and apheresis phlebotomy functions to carry out the blood donation process using Trima 5.01
• Document and review all activities to ensure legal compliance.
• Treat donor reactions and take vital signs.
• Determine eligibility for agency services, and assist clients in obtaining community resources.
• Counsel clients individually, in family and in other small groups regarding plans for meeting needs.
• Specialize in providing, monitoring and evaluating services provided to HIV positive clients.
TX. Dept. of Human Services.
Texas Works Advisor I - IV
• Use computer terminal to prepare reports and compile statistical data for quality improvement and employee evaluations.
• Act as assistant to the Program Manager and Supervisors.
• Read case records to determine worker compliance with complex policies.
• Lead training seminars for Case Workers in order to improve compliance with state regulations.
• Interpret policies, laws, and regulations for others.
• Conduct office reviews to ensure compliance with policy and law.
• Answer inquiries from elected public officials.
• Resolve client complaints.
Kenneth Kendrick Pg2
Mental Health Specialist
• Provide nursing care to mentally ill patients including EKG testing, vital sign monitoring, and charting patient activity.
• Direct supervision of adult, adolescent, and child psychiatric and substance abuse clients.
• Assist with activity therapy, family groups, and classroom activities.
• Perform general residential and commercial pest control services.
• Organized and scheduled route for four county area for over 200 customers.
• Inspect and make recommendations for customers for pest control.
Rent A Center
• Inventory control and management.
• Product pricing and promotion.
• Reviewing and explaining new contracts to customers.
• Assist with collections activities.
• Reconciling daily cash audits.
•Perform Lab testing on various meat products to test for E. Coli, Lysteria, Salmonella, EB, Clostridium and other organisms using Genetic Detection System.
• Receive, log and prepare samples for testing.
•Prepare media, perform required QC checks, and maintain media logs.
• Receive and log consumables.
•Maintain basic understanding of GLP and any accreditation/certification requirements.
Peanut Corp of
• Plan all phases of production schedule, ordering of raw product, and inventory control.
• Act as Assistant Plant Manager for 28 Employees.
• Conduct QC/QA activities to ensure product quality and improvement in plant operations.
Wells Fargo Bank
Personal Banker II – Phone Bank
• Sold banking products such as personal and home equity loans and lines, deposit accounts, and other credit products.
• Complete customer applications for products.
• Refer Bank customers to appropriate sources for insurance, student loans, investments and other products.
• Assist customers in providing appropriate loan documentation.
•P.C.P.E (HCV and HIV) Prevention counseling through TX. Dept. of Health.